Ask your questions! YouTuber, Currently Hannah will be answering any and all community questions rel... - Jan 23, 2020
YouTuber Currently Hannah shares her informal guidelines on flying drones in one of the most famousl... - Jan 23, 2020
If you’ve recently got a drone, you’re probably super excited to fly it as soon as you possibly can.... - Jan 22, 2020
In this short blog post, we'll teach you how to add presets to Lightroom. - Jan 16, 2020
DJI Updates Their Ronin SC Firmware to Work With New Cameras
Owners of the DJI Ronin SC gimbal will be pleased to hear the company has updated the firmware for the product, now meaning it has focus support for the Fujifilm X-T3 and Canon EOS M6 Mark II, along with a list of additional support features.
Not only that, there’s plenty of performance enhancements as well. Check out the full list below, courtesy of CameraJabber:
- Added Focus Control in Create page of Ronin app (requires Ronin app v1.2.8 or later).
- Added video recording and focus pull support for Fujifilm X-T3 cameras with supported X mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C). Requires Fujifilm X-T3 firmware v3.1.0 or later.
- Added photo capture, video recording, autofocus, and focus pull support for Canon EOS M6 Mark II cameras with supported EF-M mount lenses using the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C). To use autofocus on the Canon EOS M6 Mark II, press halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal.
- Fixed issue: unable to take photos after pressing halfway down on the camera control button of the gimbal when using the Camera Control Cable (RSS-F) with Fujifilm XT20 cameras.
- Fixed issue: the focus wheel experienced motor interference when the zoom speed was fast when using the Camera Control Cable (Multi) with Sony cameras.
Overall, a pretty hefty update that should see those reaching for the newer cameras on sale with smiles on their face if they’re looking for some steady handheld camera action. If you’d like to update your own Ronin SC firmware, you can do so from within the Ronin app itself.