Looking forward to new creative projects with Dell and Cyberlink
Project Innovate is giving away the innovative, newly
launched XPS 15 & CyberLink's premiere creative suite.
Enter to win below and set your creativity free with
cinema-quality hardware & software at your fingertips.
Grand Prize: Dell XPS 15 Laptop
plus a 1 year subscription to CyberLink Director Suite 365 software
Dell's flagship XPS 15 is now even more powerful with the latest 8-core 9th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics. Dell's most powerful XPS laptop ever also includes a stunning UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD InfinityEdge touch display with 100% Adobe RGB color for lifelike images for creation or entertainment or even more spectacular OLED display, Dell's first in an XPS laptop. The smallest 15.6-inch performance laptop is also one of the lightest, with the longest battery life of any 15-inch laptop.
19 Runner Ups Receive: CyberLink Director Suite 365 software
Director Suite 365 is the definitive professional editing software package, blending precision editing tools for video, audio, and photo with access to a wealth of unique creative content. A smooth, highly-efficient post-production environment allows for seamless transition between audio, photo, and video editing, as well as powerful color grading.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) that are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of May 31, 2019.
Void where prohibited. Please see official rules linked below.
Entry closes July 23, 2019.
PUSHING INNOVATION TO THE EDGE SWEEPSTAKES
No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win.
These rules (“Official Rules”) set forth the rules of the Pushing Innovation to the Edge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). iGames, Inc. (“Administrator”) is the administrator of the Sweepstakes.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept these Official Rules and agree to be bound by their terms. If you do not agree with these Official Rules, please do enter the Sweepstakes.
• This Sweepstakes is legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of May 31, 2019 (“Entrants”). If an Entrant is under the age of majority, then he/she must obtain prior consent from his/her parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release at the discretion of the Administrator. Failure of an Entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release will invalidate an Entrant’s Entry.
• All Entrants must have a valid e-mail address and it is Entrant’s responsibility to update the Administrator of any change in their e-mail address.
• Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to compliance with the requirements specified below.
• Employees of Administrator, or any of its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings, and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) are not eligible.
• Void where prohibited.
• No Entrant will be allowed to receive more than one (1) prize in the Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The “Sweepstakes Period” starts at 9:00 am (“PDT”) on May 31, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm on July 23, 2019.
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes.
To enter the Sweepstakes, log into Entrant’s existing Project Innovate account or create a free Project Innovate account at https://www.projectinnovate.com/. Entrant can then submit the online Sweepstakes entry form (an “Entry”) at https://www.projectinnovate.com/ucf/show/150/boards/announcements-guides/Sweepstakes/pushing-innovation-to-the-edge-sweepstakes anytime during the Sweepstakes Period. An Entry provides a single chance in the drawing (“Drawing”) for the prizes. Maximum of one Entry per person. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one Entry will void the Entry and the Entrant will be disqualified.
Sponsor will award the following prizes to the winners.
Grand Prize: Dell XPS 15 laptop (ARV $1,899.00) plus a 1-year subscription to CyberLink Creative Director Suite software (ARV 129.99)
2nd Place: Nineteen (19) winners will receive a 1-year subscription to CyberLink Creative Director Suite 365 software (ARV 129.99 each).
The prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. All taxes (and the reporting consequences thereof) and any other fees or costs associated with the prize described above are the sole responsibility of the winners. No prize substitution, except as allowed by Administrator who reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Sponsor, then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu. The total approximate retail value of the prizes is $4,498.80.
5. Drawing for the Prize. Sponsor will conduct a total of 20 Drawings at approximately 10am PDT on July 24, 2019.
• The Drawing will be conducted by Administrator in Boise, ID. The Drawing will be made using Administrator’s random selection tool.
• The odds of winning a prize are based on the total number of qualified entries for the Drawing and are equal regardless of the method of entry.
• Entrants do not need to be present to win.
• All decisions of Administrator are final and binding.
• Administrator will not deliver a prize to any person other than the winner, other than the parent/legal guardian of a winner who is under the age of majority.
6. Notification of Winner. The Entrants selected to win a prize will be notified by email within three (3) days following the Drawing. If required by law, the winner also will be required to execute Federal and State tax releases. Within five (5) days of notification attempt, winner must respond to Administrator with the requested contact information and if applicable, any tax release, or the prize will be forfeited. In such a case, Administrator will choose an alternate winner by the same random method.
7. Use of Information. The Administrator collects personal information in order to conduct the Sweepstakes and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and Sweepstakes administrators. If you win a prize, your name and state will be used by iGames to announce you as a winner. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Please note that by participating in the Sweepstakes and accepting these Official Rules, you acknowledge and accept the use of your personal information and other data for the purposes set out above and it may be transferred and stored in the United States. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, or to market to you, contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 business days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. General Release. As far as permitted by applicable law, Administrator, and each of its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and all of their respective officers, directors, agents and employees will not be responsible for any of the following insofar as they are beyond their reasonable control: (a) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or any other computer and communications related malfunctions or failures; (b) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Administrator with the exception of personal injury or death caused by negligence; or (c) any technical or human error such as typographical, printing, or administrative errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Unless prohibited by the applicable law, you acknowledge that the prizes will be awarded “as is” and that the Administrator makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, concerning a prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold each of the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
9. General Terms.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Idaho, USA. Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Ada County, Idaho, USA, and all Entrants agree to Ada County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ada County, USA, in which case the above clause on jurisdiction may not apply to you. For residents of New Jersey, nothing herein prohibits recovery of any damages or attorneys’ fees if mandated by statute.
• Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys’ or experts’ fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
• The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
• Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects.
• Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Administrator's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or Administrator otherwise becomes incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual founds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Administrator’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Canadian Winners. In addition to the above, if a person selected by the random selection method is a resident of Canada, as prescribed by Canadian law, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered by telephone at a prearranged time in order to be declared a winner.
11. Winner; Rules Request. For the list of winners, visit https://www.projectinnovate.com/forums/board/6/news approximately July 31, 2019 – Sept 30, 2019. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, name and address.
12. Administrator. The Sweepstakes is administrated by iGames, Inc., 2242 E Riverwalk Dr., Suite 200 Boise, ID 83706.